Hey there

Hello, I'm new to this list and I thought I'd introduce myself.  I haven't
been a fan of OTR for very long. Just about a year I think.  A friend of mine
who works for the band (at least she did and I assume she still does) really
got me interested in them.

The Bogarts concert was amazing.  It was the first time I had seen them live
and I was just blown away.  Is it true that their performances used to be
better with the old band members?  Because I loved every minute of it.  I
dragged a couple of friends who had never heard their music before with me,
and they both really liked the concert too.

I'm really looking forward to reading more posts.  BTW, I live in Cincinnati
and I go to UC.

Liz