quite the lovely evening

hello fellow listies.
i hope that everyone is recovering from their experiences in cincinnati over
the weekend.  it's still amazing to me that the weekend isn't over yet. . .
i must say that it was simply wonderful to meet some of you last night.  i
didn't spend as much time in conversation or socialization as i would have
preferred, but that's the way of the world.  isn't it?
lynzi - you are enchanting.  i'm so sorry that we didn't have an opportunity
to become better acquainted.  in the future, yes?  you really must come visit
us here at anderson.
jay - you really *are* the epitome of goth sexiness!  oh, my goodness. . .
;-)
bruce - good show.  it was a definite pleasure to meet you. "where exactly is
the 'jimmy'?"
drew - charmed.  you should become enlightened through the study of beavis
and butthead like the rest of us.
jessyka - unforgettable, without a doubt.  a free spirit, indeed.
nikki - i regret that i was only able to speak to you for a moment.  i
believe that you might share jay's title of "epitome of goth sexiness."
all others - sorry for not mentioning by name if i should . . . i'm getting
ready to slip into a coma, i believe.  just for a few hours - don't fret.
i'll write a brief review of the show later.  after a few hours of sleep.

goonight,
stef

NP:  Amateur Shortwave Radio