Re: BFF/F&J

Dancing on a volcano, Dan Temmesfeld <dantemm at erinet_com> said:

>>Did you catch them on Letterman last night?
>
>no.  i was in Columbus seeing Fred Haring, Brent Palmer and Caedmon's Call.
> definitely a great show.

You were in Columbus last night, and didn't stop by?  Where was
Caedmon's Call playing?  I was at the Newport watching They Might Be
Giants RAWK RAWK RAWK the house.

>NP: Tori Amos - Y Kant Tori Read

You have a bootleg CD of that, or the original vinyl?

--
NP: My ears still ringing from TMBG in concert (2nd row!)
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery