The Ubiquitous Steve Taylor

Mr. Emery wrote:
>I love Steve Taylor!   Is he running for president again this year?
>What's new with him?  Does anyone have his official site handy?

last i heard, he was working on a movie, SAINT GIMP.  and his next album
(which has been rumored since 199-f'n-6) is supposed to be a soundtrack (of
sorts) to the SAINT GIMP movie.

his label, Squint Entertainment, takes up most of his time, which is
probably why he hasn't put out anything new since 199-f'n-3...

there's also rumors of a new Chagall Guevara CD (his band circa 1991) in
the works, but i'd say it's wishful thinking to see something from Mr.
Taylor before the year 2000.

I predict... a long wait.

Dan

NP: Tori Amos - Y Kant Tori Read

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+