BFF/F&J

>Whoever menitoned the BFF and Fleming and John show in Chicago - I wish you
>luck!   What a phenomenal show that would be.....

yeah, i don't expect to get tickets.  i could have gotten them a long time
ago, but this week is really bad for  me (CPA exam on Wed & Thurs), so i
probably shouldn't be making a trek up to Chicago anyhow...

>Did you catch them on Letterman last night?

no.  i was in Columbus seeing Fred Haring, Brent Palmer and Caedmon's Call.
 definitely a great show.

Dan

NP: Tori Amos - Y Kant Tori Read

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+