Re: Bogart's

Josh Lawson wrote:
>Many of us on the list will not be able to attend the concert tomorrow
>night. I myself will be here in Binghamton, New York and will not be
>able to come home to Cincinnati. I want to be at the last concert where
>Brian will actually be a member of Over the Rhine. If the people on
>this list that are lucky enough to attend would be so kind, I would
>appreciate it if you would give the rest of us a review of the concert
>and let us know if Linford makes any announcements.

are you kidding?

you actually expect us to write reviews and post it to the list?  haha...
i doubt there will be any reviews... ;)

Dan

(BTW, just kidding... you probably won't have enough time in the day to
read the plethora of reviews...)

NP: Tori Amos - Y Kant Tori Read

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+