OTR-sixpence none the richer

Thought the list may find it interesting to know that "Sixpence none the Richer" mentions K&L Detwiler in the liner notes of their new CD. It's a pretty good disc, well worth repeated listenings. My best description would be a hybrid of early Smith's 'tude, with a touch of the Sundays, and maybe a little Innocence Mission thrown in for measure. I found it to be quite satisfying. Does anybody have any background on this band?
Wish I could make the Bogarts show. Bradys was cool but I'm looking forward to the June Peabodys show, with hopefully a more complete lineup of bandmembers.

 I'll go back to lurking now.

-out