regarding Mr. Boo

the man dubbed by few as Stevieboo saith:

> and although I appreciated Jessyka's unwarranted
> praise, the rest of you who've met me know what I'm
> really like...  :)

hah!
I will not accept unwarranted, self-depricating
commentary spoken in my presence, Mr. Steve!

  ladies, I, too, shall vouch for the wonderful fella
that is Mr. Steve, (sorry, good sir--you're just
asking for it)  but he fits the bill for tall, dark
and handsome.  good mind, great thoughts, good
contemplation...I've saved all letters from his
address and value them as a friend's.

(embarressed yet, Boo?  I could easily and honestly go
further!)

> I do wish I could be there nonetheless.  Hopefully I

> can swing another trip to Ohio sometime soon.

(smirking)
my good sir, this is a terrific idea.

lynzi.

aw, wanted to say more, but guys--I really gotta go!