Re: Re: Re: Fwd: Re: Re: Aaaack!

in amessage written on papyrus on Wed, 28 Apr 1999 22:20:30 EDT,
ysobelle queried with:

>>if i didn't love you ppl, i'd think you were nuts...:)
>>

>Wait a minute now-- are you attempting to imply we're NOT? After
FRIDAY? Are you insane???

hmmm...look at what you just said, dear? there are at least two
paradoxes in there? ;)

>Oh-- that's right. You bailed on Country Kitchen. You didn't see the
entire
>table taking the purity test and flipping pages back and forth at
light
>speed. That would have been the clincher, you see.

actually, i have seen that before; same place, slighty different
personnel.

*grins* i'm sure some of those scores _had_ to be interesting...

>You ARE attending Friday, right?

sadly enough...*sighs* no. there's a large poetry festival in kent
this weekend that i planned on intending, and some other things have
appeared out of nowhere to fill my weekend.

i would if i could...but that just makes it all the more important to
plan bellies II: the return to kent.

jamie