Re: Review: OtR at Brady's, 04/23/99

Forwarded message:
From macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu Tue Apr 27 21:24:03 1999
Subject: Re: Review: OtR at Brady's, 04/23/99
To: macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 21:24:02 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Amy N Macrellis" <macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu>

> Yeah, but they already knew we were.  :-)
>
> > Jessyka, darling, truly lovely to meet you (and your dress, and
> > your boots, whose-ever they were).  You /will/ write me, won't you?
>
> They were Ysies

Yes, dear, I know.  But they /could/ have belonged to just about any
of the women there. ;)

> > Speaking of Kyle--it's going to be much harder to get mad at you
> > now that I know what a hottie you are.  Chris has impeccable taste
> > in roommates!
>
> Oh fine, everyone talk about how much of a hottie Kyle is.  ;-P

You don't have to stick out your tongue at me to get me to call you
a hottie, love.  (Although bribery is /always/ accepted...)

> > Gardner...it wasn't the alcohol, dear.  The stuff impairs my balance,
> > not my judgement.  Thanks for dancing with me, even if we did try to
> > displace the pool table a couple of times.
>
> No, no, no.  Thank YOU for dancing with me.  We should really go do it for
> real sometime.  We'll talk.

Yes, we should.  (Dance!!! Geez.  You people!)

> > Somebody said earlier that non-listie Jen has oodles of class.  You
> > are *so* right on.
>
> She's got enough class to open a college baby.

This woman has enough class for a whole nation of colleges.  Trust
me.  You've only seen the eensy tip of the iceberg.

Isn't it amazing, the effect we all have on each other?

Love,
Raven-amy

--
Amy N. Macrellis