Re: Aaaack!

First can I start out by saying MAN we have some VERY cynical people on
this list. I mean, I understand the  disapointment and the questions. But,
hey, why don't we wait until we know what's going on? We are all jumping to
some conclusions and getting hurt and saying the music won't be as good...

Seems to me (don't take this the wrong way people) that they have done a
very good job so far in the midst of personel changes and have still
managed to produce awesome lyrics and styles. perhaps I know nothing. but
before I say "I'm falling off the cart"  I am going to wait and see what
becomes.

The words draw me. the style draws me. the diversity draws me. so, I would
think it will all still be the same in that area to some degree. it will be
different than before. but hey, change isn't necessarily bad. :-)

Linford seems to be a fairly smart guy. and there is probably a LOT more to
this than ANY of us know. And I would imagine that this has been going on
much longer than we realize as well. becuase a drastic change like this
wouldn't happen overnight...

So relax and breath. everything will be all right.

Amy (romania)

PS. Linford, if you are lurking at all amidst the 'printed' emails... I
think this would be a good time to encourage the listies with your plan.
(well, couldn't hurt to ask. you never know...)