Re: Aaaack!

jg900 wrote:

> possible subtitles:
> Amy Romania is right!

LOL. that would be a kindof interesting one. I vote for it. ;-).

> He said that he got a phone call from Linford,  and Linford said that after
> 10 years he thought we needed something new,  and that that was enough, da
> da da da da da.  And Brian said that he agreed and was thinking the same
> thing too da da da da da da da da.

hey look everyone. jg is speaking in Romanian (da means yes in romanian) da da
da da da... ;-)

> Thinking of Amy Romania's often unasked question,  i asked him, "so is OtR a
> ~band~ then?"

that you thought of me is nice. ;-) since when did I speak out this often
unasked question? :-)

> He laughed a little,  and said OtR is a duo.

> After the show is when i met Danielle,  because she had yelled out Brady's
> during Ric's "where ya from"  rapport segment, so i knew we had a local
> (possible or potential) listie to talk with later.  Oh, does she have teeth
> to die for!

LOL sorry, I must speak up now. so we judge on the basis of teeth do we? ;-) You
should have gotten her hooked up on the OtR list and then you wouldn't have
worry about forgetting her email addy. ;-P

> now it's the end.
> (of the world as we know it)

hmmmmmmmm. speachless. I am. surprised?

> do i feel fine?