Sad State of Affairs

I admit I too am guilty of posting material NOT related to OtR. I
originally joined this list to discuss nothing but OtR related
material: meaning of lyrics, Monk, quality of an OtR concert someone
attended(always high quality by the way!). But I have noticed that
anymore OtR rarely comes up. I delete most of the messages I get
without reading them because it is already assumed that they are not
related to Over the Rhine. I wish that I did not feel the need to do
this. We all love their music otherwise we would not be on this list,
be Rhinelanders, spread the word about them and go to their concerts.
Please, if you want to talk about non-OtR topics do so in personalized
messages to each other only. If you do so I will do the same. If
anyone would like to discuss anything with me not related to OtR send
ME a message not the entire list.
Joshua Lawson