No longer but used to be gas out many moons ago ( I think)

OncleBoo at aol_com sez:
>>  soveriegn nations give up their soverinty when they butcher and rape and
>> bury
>>   hundreds of thousands of inoccent people. If you don't extract the
>>  poision,the rest of the region will die.
>
>So I guess we should start bombing in China, Sudan, and all the other places
>where this is happening too?  Or do we just bomb the countries that allow
CNN
>to show it to us?

No kidding.   It ain't our country, so let 'em fight it out on their own.

People are always killing people, oppressing people, raping, pillaging, etc.
I just don't see why it's any of our business.  It's not like we were invited.

Chris the isolationist.>

Chris I love you.  At least youre honest.  its easy for us to say "Lets go
fight and conquer injustice, when we can't, we just can't.  And I dont
suppose, from a certain perspective, that it is our business.  But we cant
just eat the darkness, you know?  As a woman, I dont really like hearing you
call rape just more wartime schlock.  I guess it is, but its also a
beautiful, perhaps innocent and pure woman, maybe even little girl, being
shocked into the reality of a hateful world, hungry for whatever sick
pleasure it can grasp at the moment, even if that hunger demands the blood of
other men so that a wicked dictator can gain power.  If it were just war, I'd
say the US was interfering, and "we werent invited."  But its oppression, and
I  feel oppressed enough here in the land of the free to understand that its
our duty to fight that where its the worst.  And its also rule by terror, and
here in the US where we fought to be free from a king who took from us simply
because he was able, I abhor that too.  And its prejudice, and here in the US
where too many lives were used up early, and too many men never received the
benefits of their own labor because they were of African rather than European
descent, I hate prejudice.  We can't kill injustice, but injustice is
everybody's business.

Debbie

"People hear the words 'ethnic cleansing' and get all bent out of shape."
-Chris Emery

P.S.  I realize this is almost dead now, but Ive been gone along time and
enjoy the heat of the flames . . . keeps my hands warm.