Re: Sad State of Affairs

Joshua Lawson wrote:

> Please, if you want to talk about non-OtR topics do so in personalized
> messages to each other only.

again we come to this conversation. and again I must speak out. You see,
this is for anyone who thinks that  this list should only talk about OtR...
that's good and fine. but you know what. this is not what this list has
come to be. It's not because we don't want to talk about OtR or that we
don't. It does come up.

If you have an OtR related subject then speak out. Don't wait for the
subject to come up. YOU have a part to play in making it relate to OtR.
part of the 'orchard' is we are close friends.. we take our shoes off, walk
through discussing what we want to talk about. Not a lot of rules. but a
lor of heart and passion...

PLUS when you are holding the conversation with several listies and others
are reading the posts then why do we have to take it off the list??? The
reason it stays on the list is becuase usually it involves several people.

In a sense, what you are saying (at least to me) is the list would become
quite boring and I would have no one to talk to and nothing to talk
about... there is only so much one can say about OtR without setting up a
pedestal... which I won't do and I doubt OtR would like.

so where does that leave us?

1) I suggest that if you want to talk about OtR that you bring up a subject
about OtR for us to discuss, don't just get mad becuase we aren't
discussing them.

2), There is more to life than OtR, though I am SURE that is hard for some
of you to believe. (Here's an OtR related question. what is the music that
has influenced them? When they go home at night what do they turn on their
steroes and sit back and listen to?)

3) so relax and enjoy the listies who like OtR. Wait for an occasional post
from Linford. Wait for the discussions to come up and jump in... but most
of all, sit back, relax and enjoy.

4) speak up, don't LURK. it's much funner and more entertaining when you
get involved!!!

Amy