Re: Threads

Dana McCullough wrote:

>  I am happy that so many of you know so much about world history and
> it is interesting, but it does get kind of boring after a while.

you know what? It really has absolutely nothing to do with world history. It has everything to
do with a war that is happening now...

> Also, as far as our infamous "weirdo" discussion goes, we did end it when
> people started complaining.

actually, this is not true. Perhaps your experience on this list so far... but I can garauntee
that this hasn't been the case. I know personally when I complained about some 'said' issues
that the discussion DID NOT quit. So, here is the answer. if you don't like it just hold on.
it's season will pass, just like all the others. It's interesting to me becuase it affects me.
Unlike gay dolls and misc other topics... so, as much as people are complaining there are
plenty of others who are enjoying it and finding it very relevant to this day and time...

I am not attacking you. Have no desire to cut into people. I just feel that it's relevant to
show that there are people who are enjoying this discussion and I know that once this quits
it's possible that we will talk about nothing for awhile. Trying to stir up some type of
conversation. so right now, we have an interesting/intense conversation going... let's not
ruin it...

My suggestion? don't even read the posts if they make you upset, just delete... :-)

Amy