Re: otr at bogarts

JLuvzMusyk at aol_com wrote:
>but i'm thinking about trekking into cincinnati to
>see the band play on april 30th.  gotta meet drew.  and i've never been to
>bogarts.  and i miss my friends so incredibly much that you guys have no
idea.

>so, i'm considering it.  have to talk to a friend and see if i can crash at
>his place for a couple days.
>
>can anyone tell me how much tickets are?

supposed to be $12 adv, $14 at door.  somehow i got screwed paying $16.64
at my local Ticketmaster Kroger store... oh well...

>and also, who all in planning on attending this concert?

i'll be there.

Dan

NP: Threshold - Psychedelicatessen

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+