Re: this thread is done (was Re: Danger Over Kosovo)

>I am not approached the way he approached me without repercussion.
>Beyond that, I did put the little smiley face down at the bottom.

ok, that's it, mr. big shot (whom shall not be approached without
repercussion) how about this approach :
 you just earned bitch status for the next week, better get your ball gag
out :)
where is your office on that concrete misbegotten monstrosity that you call
a campus anyway? :)  probably in a converted broom closet somewhere in the
basement of one of those tastlessly designed and poorly constructed halls.
what a fucking architectural nightmare, only in cincinnati...:)  anywhere
else they would just declared it disaster area and send the demolition team
in.  but when over-the-rhine is next door, what can you expect, right?  see
smiley faces, does that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside now?  i
thought so.  now that's punk for you

kyle
 :)  <=smiley fucking face just for you!!!

Follow-Ups: References: