power politics

Mr. Marquis sez:

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people
going to thepolls."    -Dan Quayle

YouknowIjustrealizedthatthesearen'treallyDQquotes
sadfactthatsupportsmyopinionaboutthemanHelooksgoodin
theory,butinpracticehelosesitSeeIwouldvoteforhimifhe
wouldshowsomeredeemingqualitiesButhe'sjustscrewedup
toomanytimesIt'skindascaryyouknow

politically.

SHAH--bammer!!!
& shewwee!  Politics, yep, politics are mentioned on
*the* Over The Rhine Digest, ladies & gentlemen!

It's a cold day in the Imaginary Apple Orchard, folks.
 I can hear the birds stopping their music right on
that second those fateful bits of words were
mentioned.  Mom?  Mom?  It's getting...so...so...cold
in here.  And why is it so very dark?  Oh, it's so
dark and I'm scared and does this mean Santa Claus
isn't real?

Mark, I, Lys of the house of Slater risk my lurker
head and totally blow my anonymoty and secret
identity, leaving my darkened and comfy land bearing

Mend your ways, dood.

Dontchya dare mention dem politic folk again, you hear
what I'm saying.  I mean, it like, ruins the groove
and the karma, man.

the Lys has spoken.