otr at bogarts

hey everyone.

ok, so i know i'm crazy.  but i'm thinking about trekking into cincinnati to
see the band play on april 30th.  gotta meet drew.  and i've never been to
bogarts.  and i miss my friends so incredibly much that you guys have no idea.

so, i'm considering it.  have to talk to a friend and see if i can crash at
his place for a couple days.

can anyone tell me how much tickets are?

thanks in advance.

and also, who all in planning on attending this concert?
and who all is going to be at kent?
just wondering who all i'm dealing with.

np:  ani difranco  _dilate_
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka