Re: Danger Over Kosovo

"Kyle Howe" <howe.38 at osu_edu> sez:
>and geo-political lesson #2:   as far as the Chinese goes, i can tell you,
>there are few people on this earth that the Chinese hate and mistrust more
>than the Russians.  and vise versa.   China would never go into a war with
>Russia as an allie or on behalf of russia or Yugoslavia.  Not since the big
>break the two countries had in the 1960s.  and on the economics side,  the
>US is China's number 1 trading partner.  Get the drift?  China will NOT
>endanger its economy and foreign trade over some europeans whom they regard
>as barbarians and care nothing about.

It's funny, but just this morning, I was reading an article about how pleased
the Chinese are about their trade deficit with the US - they plan on
exploiting it to gain the benefits of our tech research, etc.   It was an
interesting article, and fuck me if I can find the URL now.

Oh well.
--
NP: Matthew Sweet - _Blue Sky On Mars_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery