Sixpence None The Richer

So, let's talk about music for awhile instead of
that other stuff...
I heard the single from Sixpence None The Richer,
"Kiss Me", (I think I've heard it before but the
morning dj's are too busy yammering on to identify
the songs) and before I go buy my very own copy
I wondered if someone would be so kind as to offer
some comments about the rest of the album, and
the group's oeuvre in general.  Since some of you
seem familiar with the group.

Thanks,
Mike.                                     don't say i never warned you
alchemy at crl_com                              when your train gets lost