Re: dying for another man (was Re: gas out)

hi.

that oh-so-nice Jessyka says,
>it would be easy for me to say that i would take a bullet for anyone i
wanted
>to mention.
>
>yeah, jg, if i see you about to get gunned down, i'd jump in front of you
and
>take the bullet for you.

please let's not have any more of this.   trust me when i say i'm not worth
accepting my bullet.  if you see a bullet heading my way, just tap me on the
shoulder and kiss me goodbye.   no jumping in front, o.k.?  thanks so much
anyway,  it was a sweet thing to offer.  i've lived long enough;  it's your
turn.

(she's so nice!)

jg

NP:  Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds  __murder ballads__
(quite coincidentally;  it's been in the player these last 3 days)