Re: gas out

Ms. K. Wells writes:

> >>  Did anybody else see 'The Matrix'?
>  >>
>  >>  Did anyone else like it as much as I did?
>  >
>  >Nope, haven't seen it, but is it really possible to take a film seriously
>  >when Keanu Reeves is the lead actor?
>  >

>  Oh, for pete's sake. Is that the only thing people can say about the movie?
>  It's like the latest worst pop-culture catch-phrase.

Considering I haven't seen the movie, which I noted in my quote above, yeah,
that's about all I can say about it.  I will concede though that all reports
I've heard from those who have seen it have been positive - except in regards
to Keanu's acting.

>  I saw the movie, I really liked it. Keanu really wasn't that bad,
especially
>  since he's never really all that bad, he's just kinda dull. They used him
>  well in this movie.
>
>  See it for the special effects and the supporting characters and the
>  plot/philosophy. It's much fun.
>
>  Bashing Keanu ... it's *so* 1991.

Well, perhaps if he could act better than he did in 1991 (or than he could
when he sprang from his mother's womb even...) the Keanu bashing could have
been left in '91.

>  Sincerely,
>  K.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Cheri Knight - "The Northeast Kingdom"

"In order to think, we must claim for our reasoning a validity which is not
credible if our own thought is merely a function of our brain, and our brains
a by-product of irrational physical processes." -- C.S. Lewis