Re: gas out

>>  Did anybody else see 'The Matrix'?
>>
>>  Did anyone else like it as much as I did?
>
>Nope, haven't seen it, but is it really possible to take a film seriously
>when Keanu Reeves is the lead actor?

Oh, for pete's sake. Is that the only thing people can say about the movie?
It's like the latest worst pop-culture catch-phrase.

I saw the movie, I really liked it. Keanu really wasn't that bad, especially
since he's never really all that bad, he's just kinda dull. They used him
well in this movie.

See it for the special effects and the supporting characters and the
plot/philosophy. It's much fun.

Bashing Keanu ... it's *so* 1991.

Sincerely,
K.