Re: Jaymosphere! Monk Friday! (was: Word Deconstruction/ Was x2)

Jay(mosfear) said:
> > why, thank you Chris! you just earned more hospitality out of this coming
>  > weekend with that one!

that nice Amy-Raven Michigeander sez:
>  Speaking of this coming weekend, when some of us will be descending
>  the the center of jaymosphere, does anyone know where the coffee-
>  Monk-venue-place is or still have a phone number?  I've lost the
>  e-mail that had all that wonderful info in it, and I would like to
>  maybe actually drag myself out of Lansing long enough to catch the
>  show...

here's the sensation:

doors open at 6:30 PM (Friday, 04.16.99) at Trinity House Theatre.
THT is literally only a few miles from my house!

my suggestion is that incoming OtR lostees meet at my house at say, around
5:00 to 6:00 PM Friday. i'll settle you in right, then we can go. if you
arrive at 5:00 PM, we can do a quick dinner before embarking on what will
become a *most* memorable evening...
~ we might even want to hit Ascension UK after the show ~

plan on staying over at my house Friday night if you wish, and if you're
feeling quite adventurous, you're welcome to stay over Saturday night - just
let me know what your plans are. we can all kick up some trouble Saturday
night in Deestroit if interested (maybe go gothing?), or maybe a peaceful
evening in the small-town square of Plymouth.

i know that Saturday Chris, Megan & I are having a rock-out at the Harnish
residence...

maybe i can fire up the grill for the first time this year and thrust all my
tiki torches into the backyard!

anyway, i had put an email in to those folks at THT, and hope to get tix
tomorrow. i'll call tomorrow and get 'em if they don't reply. i can front
cash for all the tix no problem, just RSVP so i know how many to buy.

NOW i just have to do my darn taxes by Thursday.. rgh...

take care, will see you soon!

jay

NP: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - _Your Funeral... My Trial_ (Stranger than
Kindness)

"You think I'm scared of girls
Well maybe
But I'm not afraid of you
You want to scare me then you'll cling to me no matter what I do"
Greg Dulli - Afghan Whigs
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
	      ^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^
        http//members.aol.com/jaharnish2/index.html