Re: latter days

J sd:

> think *latter days* meets *if i'm drowning*.
>  it was upbeat and sad and happy and passionate and absolutely beautiful.

Ahhh, aren't dreams wonderful?  Now let's petition the band to make this
song happen...

Dear Over the Rhine:

Please make Latter Days, upbeat, sad, happy, passionate, and absolutely
beautiful.  Please stay tuned as I will next request that you make Eyes
Wide Open, catchy, soncially rejuvenating, and sexy!

NP (in my mind) "Last Night" meets "I will Not Eat the Darkness"!