latter days

hello everyone.

i'm tired of this weird *thread* to which most of us cannot or do not wish to
contribute, so i thought i'd share something.

besides, i'm listening to _besides_ and *my love is a fever* just played.
which reminded me of duggy.  which reminded me of *latter days*.  which
reminded me of a dream.

it all runs together...although the connection this time is much easier to
see than most...usually i baffle people.  especially my father.

anyway, i have finally joined the realms of you dreamers...over the rhine has
graced me in my sleep.

i don't remember much of it...i hardly remember my dreams.  all i know is
that they played *latter days* and the theme was so different.  mr. emery
*wink* you would have loved it.  think *latter days* meets *if i'm drowning*.
 it was upbeat and sad and happy and passionate and absolutely beautiful.

np:  over the rhine  _besides_
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka