Re: Search Engine Bombing

>Because EVERY search you do will bring up a site with free nude women.  It's
>called search engine bombing, and Eric Schumacher will explain the principles
>behind it.

for a while, i had Meta tags in my Galactic Cowboys header that had a bunch
of band-related stuff in it, but i also threw in other words to mess around...

if you for some reason typed in: "Taco Bell Pepsi Pamela Anderson Texas Humor"

my site would have come up 100% match.  however, i doubt many people typed
in that combination...

Dan

NP: Collective Soul - Dosage

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+