Re: [Re: Re: Weirdo Rankings (Was: Why)]

Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

In a message dated 4/9/99 5:24:03 PM, djohnson at atlas_socsci.umn.edu wrote:

>>Dana - Head Weirdo Freakazoid Supreme(tm)
Jay - Weirdo Freakazoid Supreme
Chris - Weirdo Freakazoid
Melissa - Weirdo

>  >What about Ysoie??  She should be in here.  Drew too.
  >

>>I don't pay attention for a few days, and THIS is what happens.

I was MIA for about three weeks, changed my address, and came back on to this
wierdo talk.  It was kind of endearing, though.

>>Sigh.

>>So what title should I have, then?

We just wanted you to be included.  You don't HAVE to have one.  I just
thought that it would be sweet.  Please, PLEASE take a title, sweet, sweet
Ysoie.

>>And Chris, I wouldn't say that breakfast was ENTIRELY free. My clothes paid
for it. Make of that what you will.

Oh dear.  Um, well. . .  I didn't realize Chris was petite.

--dana--