Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #566

Bob the Dancing Monkey <djohnson at atlas_socsci.umn.edu> sez:
>At 02:22 PM 4/11/99 -0400, you wrote:
>>would you like some eggs to go with that spam?  or do you prefer spam with
>>spam?

Sheesh, Kyle.   If you're going to go that route, you either have to do Monty
Python (spam, spam, spam, spam, eggs and spam) or Dr. Seuss (green eggs and
spam)

HTH.

>Ah, Sam-I'm-Not-Far...I don't think you unerstand the inner workings of
>this list.  We know not how you found your way here, but you need to simply
>follow one of the many links with the Good Folks at Actwin.com and find out
>how to tak yourself off the list.

For the record: http://www.medianation.org/OtR has the form for
subscribing/unsubscribing.

Additionally, this moron was on the *digest*, which has the instructions at
the bottom of every digest, IIRC.

>It is very rare that a list like this one's administrator actually reads the list.  Everything is automated.

Unless it's moderated, which this list is *not*.   HTH.

>And you never saw the embedded messages in the text?  Well, that's ok.  You
>just haven't seen the fnords yet.

IWPTA: "fjords"

HTH, HAND, FNARR FNARR, LOL, ETC.
--