Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #566

At 02:22 PM 4/11/99 -0400, you wrote:
>would you like some eggs to go with that spam?  or do you prefer spam with
>spam?

Ah, Sam-I'm-Not-Far...I don't think you unerstand the inner workings of
this list.  We know not how you found your way here, but you need to simply
follow one of the many links with the Good Folks at Actwin.com and find out
how to tak yourself off the list.  It is very rare that a list like this
one's administrator actually reads the list.  Everything is automated.

And you never saw the embedded messages in the text?  Well, that's ok.  You
just haven't seen the fnords yet.

-Bob the Cavorting Ape

[O] Drew Johnson - CLA - Office of Info Tech
[O] x5-4885 - http://lucix.cla.umn.edu/djohnson/
[O] djohnson at cla_umn.edu - ICQ: 10800645

Follow-Ups: References: