I'm nearly famous!

Americans! (and anyone else who maybe reading)

Does anyone remember that slogan from the Cliff Richard T-shirts of the 80s? Hopefully not.

I read I while ago that Sixpence (by the way, just how successful are they now?) handed out copies of their CD to all the members of staff at VH-1.

Somehow I can't imagine Otr doing the same. Maybe they could re-locate to Europe, they could sell bucket-loads out here and then do the US (anyone remember the Bay City Rollers!?).

Well, to me the thought that Otr could be forever stuck over there playing coffee bars for years to come is a terrible one.

Hey, send us over Otr to the UK and you can keep Bush instead! What a deal!

Ed

(you out there Emery?)