[Fwd: @Cat haikus(now the art of urinal jiggling, and how to impress the management)]

-- BEGIN included message

Kyle Howe wrote:

> chris, you mechanical genius.
> consult the book of holy urinal jiggling,

Book of holy urinal jiggling page 42 reads (And I'm reading this from the poster
that is sitting above the urinal in my cubicle)

Thou shalt jiggle 3 times and the amount of Jiggling shall be three. Thou shall
not jiggle twice nor shal thou jiggle for four times. Once is straight out. Thou
shalt jiggle the Urinal handle and not thineself, unless thou desireth to go
blind for not being able to stick to the number three.

If after the third jiggle the water still doth flow, call management and read
the Gospel according to Fonzarelli for more enlightenment.

Amen.

-- END included message