Re: @Cat haikus

Chris Emery wrote:

> Dancing on a volcano, "Kelly emenaker" <kemenaker at hotmail_com> said:
>
> >hahahaha
> >MR. EMERY FOR PRESIDENT!!! ALL HAIL MR. EMERY!!
>
> Forget it.   I want a more fun job, like Supreme Dictator For Life.

Fun Job? did you see a brochure for Supreme Dictator in the mail or
maybe an article in your schools newspaper fot this. ("Want a Fun Job
for the Summer? Tired of working fast food? apply today for Supreme
Dictatorship. Perks include working out of your own house, setting your
own hours and randomly inflicting Corpral Punishment. Serious inquiries
only. Liberal activists need not apply. If this sound fun, then Supreme
Pre-eminate Totalitarian dictatorship may be your next and last Career
move").

I don't think Castro is having all that much fun but I think that would
probably change if he were supreme Dictator over everbody. I could be
wrong