Re: @Cat haikus

"Dave Cousineau" <davec at pads_com> sez:

>> In fact, less than 10 minutes ago, I managed to simultaneously fix a urinal
>> while breaking a second one.
>
>Your job description grows exponentially in its complexity.

Fine, since you INSIST, I'll explain.

There's 2 urinals in the men's room here at OTS.

I'm at the left urinal, urinating (of all things).  I notice that the right
urinal is in a constant state of flushing.  Being alone in the restroom, I
went ahead and jiggled the handle of the leaky right urinal.  I zip up, and
flush the left urinal, and notice that the right urinal is now fixed.  As I
begin to wander over to the sink area for hand washing, I realize that the
left urinal is now in a state of perpetual flush.

I walk over.

I jiggle the handle.

Nothing happens.

I give up, wash my hands, and yell into the software support area: "Does
anyone know how urinals work?"  After one comment of "You piss in 'em!"  I
turned to Bob, the support manager, who after briefly surveying the situation,
commences to apply the Fonzarelli technique.  Thus the problem is solved.

That's why Bob is in management.
--
NP: Temple Of The Dog - _Temple Of The Dog_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: