Re: I sent HTML. I deserve a spanking....

Scott Gorke <gorke at star_net> sez:
>Here's how I unwittingly sent HTML in my last post.

Beware, ye unwitting tools of HTML-posting...

>I use MS Outlook 97. My address book has the OTR List Serv address with the flag for sending in rich-text format turned off. Unfortunately, this seems to apply to new messages (like this one), and not at all to reply messages, where I still have to double-click on the address and turn rich-text off.

I use Outlook 98 for my work emails.  I have ALL rich text and ALL HTML turned
off ALL the time.   None of that has any place in email.

At all.

Whatsoever.
--
NP: Queen - _Jazz_