Re: I sent HTML. I deserve a spanking....

Chris the Anal rententive nazi, sez:  ;P

> I use Outlook 98 for my work emails.  I have ALL rich text and ALL HTML turned
> off ALL the time.   None of that has any place in email.
>
> At all.
>
> Whatsoever.

Gosh Chris, ever get bent out of shape over something?  I mean why is
that sort of thing not allowed in emails?  Because some people don't
have the proper software to read it?  I don't know about anyone else,
but I my netscape *always* puts it in the proper format anyway...  I
mean I have a friend who never mails without putting large purple fonts
with orange backgrounds --or somesuch other nonsense... I have just
gotten used to it. I would venture to say the day is coming when all
email clients will be able to decipher and properly display all mime and
html coding!!

mmmmmmwwwwwwwwwwmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhahaaaaaaahaahahahaahah!

Having a faustian moment,

mark

Follow-Ups: References: