Re: @ Sixpence None the Update

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Lachey

>I read today on USA Today online that Squint will soon be re-releasing
>6p's 3rd CD, "Sixpence None the Richer" with that La's "There She Goes
>Again" included as a bonus track...  I'd seen it mentioned before on
>here, so thought I'd throw this out.

Well, I guess it's time for me to pony up and get my SIXTH copy of that
record (pre-release, original CBA version, ADA remixed version, and two
copies of the ltd. ed. vinyl issue), not counting the two cd singles issued
for it thus far (Love and Kiss Me) and the extremely ltd. acoustic live
radio broadcast distributed around christmas time. Don't be thinking I'm
obsessed or anything. I'm on the band's promo list, so I didn't actually
*pay* for any of these. But I might spring out for this version. I've heard
an acoustic and electric live version of this song, and it is utterly
charming.

BSC