wassup bruthas & sistas?!?

what up y'all crazy kids?!?!  dayaaaaaamn!  my ass 'been out 'da loop
fo' quite some time now, & it sho' is nice to see that not a whole lot
has changed 'round this 'hood.  i noticed mah brutha chris emery still
sends 'bout twelve posts a day, most of which don't really say a damn
thang (but you knows i sho do luz me some).  speaking of messages full
of nuttin', mah brutha drew vogel STILL has that damn dug/ric thang from
OVER TWO YEARS AGO at sudsy's--how cuh-razy!  hell, i'ze can't beLEEZ
ahmoan miss da brady's show in kent dis month!  shiyuuuuttt, dem's some
suh-weet mem'ries...one of these days we'll get ta rock da hayouse
AGEE-IN, bruthas & sistas!  dass right, we'll tear d'at shiyut UP!  hale
yeah...

ha ha.  anyways, for those out there who knows my ass, i sho would luz
to hear a quick auto-biography of what y'all been up to lately & what
not.  boston is quite da phatness, i'ze gottsa say, though i haven't met
any othah listies out here (if you'z out there, speak yo ass up!)  if
y'all conjure together at an otr show in cincy this month, drink a beer
(or five) for me, ah-ight?

word listie-folk.  it sho' is good to back in our little e-hood.

dug

np:  afghan whigs: "1965"