erica wheeler, anybody?

hi, nice musical cutting edge losties!

anybody know erica wheeler.   if she plays out,  should i go  (mentally sing
Clash song as appropriate here)    ?

tomorrow i'm going to brady's to see Deeble and (maybe)  Monk.  thinking of
buying some OtR tickeys while i'm there.   6 enough?   that would equal an
extra 4 for  losties   (6 minus jg minus db =  4).    i know some of you are
going to Cincy that night.

lemme (motorhead!)  know so i can spend enough without overspending.

and why haven't we heard from Jeff Klaum in weeks now?    should i call the
police?     ("hello, police, andy summers speaking."     ooops, i'm sorry.
wrong number!)

jg
np:  Monk  __this train__  well, it's playing in my head, anyway.