Re: wassup bruthas & sistas?!?

son, i said, son...speaking of saying nothing, what the hell was that piece
of crap.

i won't even start with the name which by itself drives me to think of many
a colorful yet expletive metaphors.  witty it is not;   funny? to put it
mildly,  i think the phrase i am looking for here is "we are not amused."
what it does do is it screams for a severe beating about the head and
shoulders immediately followed by a swift kick to the you know what...  it
makes my head hurt just looking at it.

as for the post itself (i think i might be giving it too much credit by
referring to it as a post , it surely does not qualify as and/or contain any
written language, 'kenyanese included', but for the duration of this
tirade, we shall refer to it as such since i don't want to spend any more
extra effort thinking about it),  i think Mark Twain is rolling over in his
grave over this modern day dialectic piece of work.  some may find it funny,
but here in this realm, the Independently Sovereign State of Kyle (of which
realm, i am the Supreme Executive, and therefore, as far as this realm is
concerned, the only opinion that counts.  Chris Emery is a part time
resident with partial suffrage rights.  he thinks he has veto powers but ,
then again, maybe he should read the fine print.  :)   he was not consulted
on this endeavor anyway since i enacted this post under the Emergency
Anti-Moron Act  of 1998 which means i can field my posts without any consent
for 100 hours.)  we find it objectionable, and overly pushing the limits of
good taste,  not to mention trying to be funny and failing completely.
its insensitivity rankles my tastebuds and boosts my sensibilities to the
point of slight annoyance.  The only excuse i can think of is that i have
suddenly developed a case of dyslexia, and are juxtaposing words and letters
randomly.  of which case, i do apologize for the post.

i think i have just found my first target for my future endeavor  in the
cross country moron safari ( this phrase has been copy righted to Independen
tly Sovereign State of Kyle and may not be rewritten, rebroadcast,
re-uttered without the expressed written consent of the  above mentioned
entity)

Follow-Ups: References: