mp3s

Hey gang,

Since Bob The Dancing Monkey (the other Drew) at UMN has graciously
posted a bunch of OTR mp3s on his site, I went ahead and snagged 'em
all last night and put them on my ftp site.  (took about 10 minutes -
love that cable modem)

There are several reasons I did this:
-I wanted the mp3s, and that's where I keep them anyway.
-The increased traffic to Drew's UMN site may attract the attention of
the powers-that-be and cause someone to 'look into it'
-I wanted to organize them by album, and fill in the gaps in what was
posted.

So, anyway, I encoded _Besides_ last night, and put it on my site
right along with the complete _Eve_, _GDBD_, and partial _Patience_
that Drew posted.  I plan on filling in the gaps in the next week or
so.

How do I get access to Chris's Funky FTP Site?
-Remind Chris that he "owes you one"
-Promise Chris sexual favors
-Promise to upload all those cool mp3s you have
-Ask nicely

Keep in mind:
-This is not a web site, it's an FTP site, so your browser is no good
here.  (actually, IE5 has an FTP client built in - go MS!)
-I don't exist to explain to you what FTP is, how it works, or how you
can go about it, so don't bombard me with questions about it.
-This site runs off my desk at home, so don't whine to me about it
being down occasionally.  I'm probably rebooting, or burning a CD, or
playing Fallout 2 or something.

Have fun, and thank you, drive through.

--
NP: My alarm (on snooze for the Nth time)
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery