Re: bogart's!!

Emery, Chris Q. wrote:
>Downtown Cincinnati, not far from UC.   The several times I've been there,
>the acoustics have been atrocious.  I much prefer the Newport here in
>Columbus. Bogart's is essentially a big, ugly concrete rectangle on the
>inside.

the last time that I saw OtR there, I didn't notice any atrociousness (??).
 the only time i thought the sound was bad there was when i saw Extreme in
1995... but i think that was because i was right up front and my ears were
practically bleeding by the end of it... but it was cool to see Nuno play
"Midnight Express" on acoustic.

>NP: Radiohead - _The Bends_

excellent CD.  they're about due for another one...

Dan

NP- Faith No More _Who Cares a Lot?_ [hits]

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+