bogart's directions / att'n: Monk Dee-troit?

JeaneneHea at aol_com quizzes:
> >Where is Bogart's?

cemery at columbus_rr.com replies:
>  Downtown Cincinnati, not far from UC.   The several times I've been there,
> the
>  acoustics have been atrocious.  I much prefer the Newport here in Columbus.
>  Bogart's is essentially a big, ugly concrete rectangle on the inside.

here's an even *more* descriptive location - NObody should have trouble after
this one:

directly across the street from Sudsy Malone's.  <applause>

there. now, if that wasn't enough, just go here:
http://www.bogarts.com/directions/index.html

HTH!

now, since all this focus is on:
OtR @ Brady's (Kent) 4/23
Monk @ Sudsy's (Cinci) 4/23
OtR @ Bogart's (Cinci) 4/30

...does that mean that <april 16 trinity house theatre: detroit, mi> is out as
far as a large listie get-together?

replies, please!

if you all aren't planning on a big get together here, then i'll altogether
*fold* plans for a MI gathering effective immediately. Chris? bink? lynzi?
yzi? jg? neds-foxes? eric? everyone else out-of-state?

if there's no big gathering up here, i'll probably come to Sudsy's or Brady's
on 4/23, and maybe even Bogart's on 4/30 instead. i miss both Cinci & Kent
much, so, what the heck...

looking forward to replies so i can plan,

jay

NP: Portishead - Dummy - 02 - Sour Times.mp3

"Fox, the only thing Karin Bergquist is interested in is you"
-Dana Sculley, X-files episode 03.28.99
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
        ^v^     ^v^     ^v^     ICQ #13819982   ^v^     ^v^     ^v^