brady's

hi.
 i just got off the 'phone with dear sweet bonny at brady's.  here's what's
coming:   OtR on aaack!  where's my note?!  i just had it!  wait....i still
can't find it.   but anyway,  OtR  on the 23rd,  and on some other date the
Vigilantes of Love are coming,  ~maybe~.
Oh, here it is!

VoL  may be coming May 8th.  i say may because they are considering two
venues, Brady's being one of the two.

Anne E.'s coming back, but i didn't write down the date.  bad, bad me!

Bonny was going on enthusiastically about a band from Texas with a Cello,
coming on April 2nd.   It's the Robert Dibble Band.   anybody out there know
of this band?  i never have heard of them.  who can help?

OtR tickeys are 8 bucks or 10 bucks at the door on show night.

anybody road tripping?   she was a ro-oo-ooad tripper,  a sunday driver
yeah.   it took me so-oo-oo long,  to find out.....  ah, never mind.   only
chris listens to the beatles anyway.

jg