April 23 or 30th...

>Oh, the band will be playing both Bogart's in Cincy, and Brady's in Kent
>next month--providing plans don't change (count on either the 23rd or
>30th of the month).  They will be playing as a six piece--which I have

oh please be the 30th... please.

i really want to see Monk on the 23rd... i just recently ordered both of
his CDs from Paste Music (they better be good, dammit).

anyway, if anybody finds out about the Bogart's show, POST!!!!!

Dan

NP- the pounding headache/flu in my head... i'm so worn out.

+--- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web ---+
      dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
     "Shakespeare was known to have bad breath..."
+---               Nuno: "Garbage"                  ---+