Re: brady's

That wonderfully wonderful jg person exclaimed:

> hi.
>  i just got off the 'phone with dear sweet bonny at brady's.  here's what's
> coming:   OtR on aaack!  where's my note?!  i just had it!  wait....i still
> can't find it.   but anyway,  OtR  on the 23rd,  and on some other date the
> Vigilantes of Love are coming,  ~maybe~.
> Oh, here it is!

Are there going to be advance tickets for this show (I think there
were last time...)?  If there are, and someone can get one for me
(and maybe one for Jay so that the drive won't seem so long), I'll
be there.  Never mind that I have to finish papers and thesises
and defenses and job-searches.  I'll figure it out. *After* the show.

I love you people, really, and maybe tomorrow I'll get to all this
other e-mail, but tonight I'm just exhausted.  Wish me luck for
tomorrow--I should get the first draft of my thesis back from The
Advisor in the morning.

Hugs,
Raven-amy