the world can finally wait.

i come breathless...yes...although i think that this time it's more a result of my feverish and
daily efforts to keep my inbox from having over 300 messages waiting...being away from my computer
while housesitting has not allowed me the time to say these things i wish to say...and now that i
have successfully sorted through the inundation of mail awaiting me upon my return, i am ready to
return...

i do apologize for the tardiness of all of this...especially considering that jan has already
posted a review of another show...but here goes...

i must admit that i had mixed feelings about meeting you all...i was afraid that i would feel an
outsider in your tight-knit world of listseving and hiveminding...but i must commend you all and
say that i have never felt more welcome...you are all so very gracious and
kind...eager...romantic...and funny...

steve, i was most anxious about meeting you...i felt awkward in the whole situation, but i must
agree that that talk on friday nite was one of the higlights of the weekend...thank you for your
patience...for your thoughts...and for popping up to see me at work...i'm glad you didn't miss your
flight...

chris...i can now say to you that i forgive you for standing me up a couple weeks ago...how could i
not after the glowing things you've said about me...and after careful consideration, i think i can
say that if i didn't know you and saw you in a crowd, i would not assume you to be a computer
geek...hope you're liking the tape...how is it?...

bink!...there must always follow exclaimation after such a kilt-bradishing name!...it was so
wonderful to meet you again...i will certainly run into you again...i have friends in ft. wayne and
i'm sure i'll visit from time to time...thank you for bringing gwendra...or rather, i suppose she
brought you...but regardless, she was neato...

jg...everyone told me that i'd know you when i saw you...that if i thought, hey, i wonder if that's
jg, that would be you...but you weren't...or it wasn't...and i think that made you all the more
jg-ish...thank you for brownies and hellomynameis...so good of dearly beloved to let you come out
and play...perhaps next time i'll be able to talk with you a little more...

yz...you are positively radiant...it was a pleasure to meet you and your bodice...you remind me a
lot of my college roommate...hey, where did you get that cheap airline ticket??...i've got a
wedding to go to in madison and i really don't feel like driving...

jay...you're fun, too...i deleted that message i said i'd read...can you mail me the link?...

bri..i mean gardner...thank you for chips and salsa...i love them...and it was so nice of you to
sit so careless on the ground as everyone else stood...i prefer sitting...most times...and i just
thought that was cool...

bruce...well, do i even write thoughts here?...if i write about a lachey, but he be only figments
of thoughts and melodies, will he smile just the same?

thankyouthankyou for allowing me to make your visual acquaintance...it was lovely and maudlin...i
love using words when i'm not really sure what they mean...i always intend to look that one
up...but i never do.....

of the concert...i was happy...i got my seat like always...feet on the stage...the world somewhere
outside the breeze of karin...i missed percussion...but there was pleasure nonetheless...

also, that friend i brought, david...i think he may be a new convert...begged me for my eve that
very night...

and i hope to see you all again soon...in montly installments perhaps...i'm not quite sure what i
meant by that...

megan.

np.  dnoty | otr