Re: Morning, questions, blah, etc.

Rick Callender <binkmeisterrick at yahoo_com> sez:
>> Hey, gang.
>
>Hi Chris.

hi, bink!

>> I've got to stop checking my email before I come to
>> work.   I had 28 messages
>> to respond to while I sat in front of my computer in
>> my boxers, smoking a
>> cigarette.
>
>man, i can't keep up with a billion posts with my slow typing. i hardly
>even have the time theses days!

150  != 1,000,000,000.

HTH!

>> -Why did so many people go to the shows, say that
>> they spotted me, bink, Nik,
>> Drew, everyone, etc, and NOT come say hello at the
>> least.  I don't get it.
>> Do some of us scare you that much?
>
>see, Chris, we're as immortal as Linford and the rest of the band now. i
>can see why we're unapproachable. ;{P}

Oh, come on.  I just your average fat slob of a computer geek.  Don't give me
that stuff.   Of course, YOU are immortal - I've heard your cd.   IT RAWKS -
everybody buy a copy of bink's CD!

>> thier boy.  "We'll see,"
>> she says as I laugh.
>
>CHRIS!!!!  and how would you expect me to even WANT to move to Columbus
>if you're not there? keep me posted on the job!

I'm not movin'.   And that's final.

>thanks for reminding me. gotta change my plates this weekend.

Maybe I should get a new DL, too.   Mine's falling apart.

>> -This space intentionally left blank.
>
>my favourite is the manuals with the words "blank page" written on
>them.

Zork I reference.  You missed it.  I WIN!

>anyway, i'm done posting for the day. gotta go to work and be
>productive....

Yeah, right.

>yeah, right.

Oh.
--
NP: The Orb - _U.F.Off - The Best Of The Orb_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery